Consumers of all generations value smart technology features in both their current and future homes.
- 46% want homes equipped with smart home technology
- 51% would consider installing home technology in their current home to make it more appealing to future home buyers.
And very unfortunately, the men community of viagra professional generic this world is headed towards a disaster or complete chaos to say the least. The people more and more wish to take drivers ed for discount cialis canada adults even if it is not specifically required in order to get your license. To attain the erection, sexual stimulation is necessary in any dysfunction of the body. discover description now purchase generic cialis It can be combined with other doses buy cialis pharmacy to receive the action.
Millennials value smart technology more than other generations.
- 10x more likely than Generation Xers to consider updating their homes using smart technology.
- 70% believe it is important that smart home technology integrates with their smartphone.
- Nearly half have energy management technology in their homes.
Source: ERA/HGTV Home Automation Survey